Gear and gadgets: Drift Stealth 2 HD Action Camera, Touratech Aventuro EnduroX, Porsche Design Book One, Tinfoil Carbon Scuderia Ferrari
Here are the coolest gear and gadgets that caught our attention this month.
Drift Stealth 2 HD Action Camera
The 300-degree rotatable lens allow various angles to shoot in 1,080p at up to 30fps. It offers 3 hours of recording, and its 97gm makes it apt for the next bike ride.
Price: Rs 15,000 approx
Available at: highnoteperformance.com
Touratech Aventuro EnduroX
Its lightweight construction and an innovative moisture-wicking technique that uses carbon-fibre threads woven into the inner lining make it perfect to keep cool on those intense adventure rides.
Price: Rs 40,322
Available at: shop.touratech.com
Steelbird Adonis Majestic
Available in eight base colours and 22 designs, the helmet features air mesh design to keep cool while riding in the heat.
Price: Rs 1,399
Available at: steelbirdhelmet.com
Porsche Design Book One
One of the thinnest, detachable laptops in the world features a high-quality stainless hinge and construction inspired by a car's gearbox.
Available at: porsche-design.com
Blaupunkt BP RSE AD 10.1
The compact, Android-based system has a 10.1-inch TFT LED display, built-in speakers, Wi-Fi, 1GB DDR3 and 8GB flash memory.
Price: Rs 34,990 onwards
Available at: blaupunkt.com
Sahara Force India F1 Brake Disc Clock
Used in the 2012 F1 World Championship car, this carbon-fibre brake disc maintains its original titanium nuts and bolts. Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Price: Rs 31,500
Available at: mementoexclusives.com
Tinfoil Carbon Scuderia Ferrari
Oakley and Ferrari team up to make this ultra-stylish sunglasses for men, featuring a beautiful mix of carbon, Scuderia's unmistakable red colour and a laser-etched Ferrari logo.
Price: Rs 23,000
Available at: store.ferrari.com
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar
- NewsSuzuki GSX-R1000R price reduced by Rs 2.2 lakh after tax cut
- NewsHyundai Tucson Sport with 2.4 litre petrol motor launched in USA