General Motors likely to introduce a compact SUV by 2018
Remember the Adra concept showcased at the Auto Expo 2014? Looks like GM will launch the production version only by late 2017 or early 2018. According to reports, Jaime Adrila, president of GM South America said that Chevy is looking to produce a new compact SUV and it will be in the market three years from now. While Jaime didn't say this, we believe that this new compact SUV will most likely be based on the sub-4 metre Adra concept. This new SUV will square off against the very successful Ford EcoSport and the.
Chevrolet Adra compact SUV concept
General Motors already has the Trax SUV in South America, however this SUV is a tad on the longer side to qualify as a compact car. Reportedly the new SUV will have the same platform, albeit in a modified form from the Onix. It is expected that this car will be feature-rich and undercut the EcoSport by a fair margin in terms of pricing.
Chevrolet Trax SUV
2018 will be the time when even the EcoSport would have got a facelift as would have other competing SUVs. It remains to be seen if the GM SUV can match upto the high standards that other cars have already achieved.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
Team OD | 20 Aug 2018
- NewsHonda Amaze sells over 30,000 units in three months
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift: Here's everything you need to know
- NewsMitsubishi seeks to increase footprint across segments, to launch the Eclipse Cross and Xpander in India
- NewsImage gallery: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift launch
- NewsFord India to focus on facelifts and Mahindra JV products until 2020
- News2019 BMW Z4 official photos leaked ahead of reveal
- FeaturesProduct review: Daytona TransOpen GTX Boot
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust