Genesis G70 - Image gallery
Hyundai's luxury arm Genesis unveiled the G70 recently as its new entry-level car. The Genesis G70 has been designed by a team led by Luc Donckerwolke, the former lead designer for Lamborghini, Bentley, and Audi. So it comes as no surprise that the Genesis G70 entry-level sedan is such a looker. The bold design on the Genesis G70 makes it look like a compact G80 or G90, which is a great thing as both its larger stablemates are handsome cars. That added to its compact size will definitely make the Genesis one of the better-selling cars from the Korean carmaker. The Genesis G70 will go on sale in South Korea on September 20, while its launch internationally will take place in early 2018.
Here's a peek at the Genesis G70:
The focus for the design of the Genesis G70 was proper proportions including a long hood and short overhangs. The sedan also gets some subtle chrome accents.
G70 gets three engine options, a 202PS 2.2-litre turbo-diesel, a 252PS 2.0-litre turbo-petrol and the top-spec 370PS 3.3-litre turbo-petrol V6 in the G70 Sport.
The Genesis packs in features like launch control, a multi-link rear suspension, torque vectoring and a mechanical limited-slip differential. Hyundai says it has been tested at the Nurburgring.
The interior on the G70 is simple and well-organised. There are the contrasting quilted leather seats. The infotainment system with 15 speakers has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration.
The Genesis G70 compact luxury sedan will compete with the BMW 3-series and Mercedes-Benz C-class.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India