Genesis G70 not coming to India
The good-looking Genesis G70 sedan from the luxury arm of Hyundai is not coming to India anytime soon. The compact G70 which was unveiled by Genesis recently will first go on sale in South Korea on September 20. Hyundai has stated that the Genesis G70 will be available in other parts of the world later in 2018. However, sources in the know have suggested that the G70, the entry-level sedan in the Genesis lineup, is aimed at markets including the USA, South America, Europe and Australia. The car will be available with three engine options - two petrol and one diesel - when launched. There will be a G70 Sport variant powered by a 3.3-litre turbocharged petrol V6 engine that produces 370PS. The Genesis G70 will compete with the likes of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3-series, Audi A4 and S4, as well as the Infiniti Q50.
The Genesis G70 will also get a Sport variant powered by a 3.3-litre turbocharged petrol V6 engine which produces 370PS.
The Genesis G70 has been designed by a team led by Luc Donckerwolke, who was earlier the lead designer for Lamborghini, Bentley, and Audi. The Genesis G70 benefits greatly from this with its muscular lines and premium look. There are subtle chrome accents that serve as highlights on the body. The interior is a neat place with all controls and buttons being well-organised. The trim is contrasting leather for a premium feel, with brushed aluminium finishes on some parts. The Genesis line was introduced as a premium brand in countries such as the USA, where the Hyundai brand is seen as a cheap car.
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip