Geneva Motor Show 2018: 1100PS Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro revealed
Here's a car that grins in the face of the Koenigsegg One:1 and many others. It's the Valkyrie AMR Pro - the meanest variant of the craziest Aston Martin of recent times. Aston Martin isn't new to building track-bred variants of its speed machines and the AMR Pro is just that.
Boasting of a light 1,000kg construction and a colossal 1,100PS of motivation driving it, the AMR Pro is the new poster kid for the brand. That weight loss comes courtesy of carbonfibre work in the body and suspension wishbones, a polycarbonate windscreen, moulded seats, a lighter exhaust system, and an adieu to infotainment screens and air-conditioning systems. Big wings, a wide bodywork, and a reprogrammed aerodynamics strategy ensure increased downforce.
Aston Martin hasn't revealed any lap times for drawing comparisons but says that the Valkyrie AMR Pro can hit speeds in excess of 360kmph. They will make only 25 examples of the Valkyrie AMR Pro by 2020 and they are already gone as fast as the car!
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda CBR650R to be launched in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani