Geneva Motor Show 2018: 1100PS Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro revealed
Here's a car that grins in the face of the Koenigsegg One:1 and many others. It's the Valkyrie AMR Pro - the meanest variant of the craziest Aston Martin of recent times. Aston Martin isn't new to building track-bred variants of its speed machines and the AMR Pro is just that.
Boasting of a light 1,000kg construction and a colossal 1,100PS of motivation driving it, the AMR Pro is the new poster kid for the brand. That weight loss comes courtesy of carbonfibre work in the body and suspension wishbones, a polycarbonate windscreen, moulded seats, a lighter exhaust system, and an adieu to infotainment screens and air-conditioning systems. Big wings, a wide bodywork, and a reprogrammed aerodynamics strategy ensure increased downforce.
Aston Martin hasn't revealed any lap times for drawing comparisons but says that the Valkyrie AMR Pro can hit speeds in excess of 360kmph. They will make only 25 examples of the Valkyrie AMR Pro by 2020 and they are already gone as fast as the car!
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907