Geneva Motor Show 2018: BMW M8 Gran Coupe concept revealed
Last year, we saw the BMW 8 Series Coupe concept and it looked gorgeous. It is obvious that BMW will be spinning a production version based on the same. And now BMW took the Geneva Motor Show 2018 as a platform to showcase the performance-spec M8 Gran Coupe concept. The regular four-door version will bear a strong resemblance to this concept, except that the M-spec bits like the wild bumpers and the large wheels might be replaced by regular offerings.
The production version of the BMW 8 Series Coupe will draw its design inspiration from the M8 Concept
The BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe will be a large sedan with the four-door coupe styling. It is already known that the 8-Series will be offered in convertible and a two-door coupe versions too that are expected to arrive this year. The four-door version, we believe, will arrive sometime in 2019. The design bits that we see on the M8 Gran Coupe might also make it to the upcoming large coupe/sedans, especially the large grille and the fastback styling of the rear.
The new design language shown in the BMW M8 Gran Coupe will make it to the production version as well
The BMW 8-Series will take over as the new flagship model of the BMW lineup and, as such, combines unsurpassed sportiness and elegance," commented Adrian van Hooydonk, senior vice president BMW Group Design. He further added, " The BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe offers a look ahead to the most exotic and alluring variant of the new BMW 8-Series"
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X