Geneva Motor Show 2018: BMW M8 Gran Coupe concept revealed
Last year, we saw the BMW 8 Series Coupe concept and it looked gorgeous. It is obvious that BMW will be spinning a production version based on the same. And now BMW took the Geneva Motor Show 2018 as a platform to showcase the performance-spec M8 Gran Coupe concept. The regular four-door version will bear a strong resemblance to this concept, except that the M-spec bits like the wild bumpers and the large wheels might be replaced by regular offerings.
The production version of the BMW 8 Series Coupe will draw its design inspiration from the M8 Concept
The BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe will be a large sedan with the four-door coupe styling. It is already known that the 8-Series will be offered in convertible and a two-door coupe versions too that are expected to arrive this year. The four-door version, we believe, will arrive sometime in 2019. The design bits that we see on the M8 Gran Coupe might also make it to the upcoming large coupe/sedans, especially the large grille and the fastback styling of the rear.
The new design language shown in the BMW M8 Gran Coupe will make it to the production version as well
The BMW 8-Series will take over as the new flagship model of the BMW lineup and, as such, combines unsurpassed sportiness and elegance," commented Adrian van Hooydonk, senior vice president BMW Group Design. He further added, " The BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe offers a look ahead to the most exotic and alluring variant of the new BMW 8-Series"
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India