Geneva Motor Show 2018: BMW M8 Gran Coupe concept revealed
Last year, we saw the BMW 8 Series Coupe concept and it looked gorgeous. It is obvious that BMW will be spinning a production version based on the same. And now BMW took the Geneva Motor Show 2018 as a platform to showcase the performance-spec M8 Gran Coupe concept. The regular four-door version will bear a strong resemblance to this concept, except that the M-spec bits like the wild bumpers and the large wheels might be replaced by regular offerings.
The production version of the BMW 8 Series Coupe will draw its design inspiration from the M8 Concept
The BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe will be a large sedan with the four-door coupe styling. It is already known that the 8-Series will be offered in convertible and a two-door coupe versions too that are expected to arrive this year. The four-door version, we believe, will arrive sometime in 2019. The design bits that we see on the M8 Gran Coupe might also make it to the upcoming large coupe/sedans, especially the large grille and the fastback styling of the rear.
The new design language shown in the BMW M8 Gran Coupe will make it to the production version as well
The BMW 8-Series will take over as the new flagship model of the BMW lineup and, as such, combines unsurpassed sportiness and elegance," commented Adrian van Hooydonk, senior vice president BMW Group Design. He further added, " The BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe offers a look ahead to the most exotic and alluring variant of the new BMW 8-Series"
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India