Geneva Motor Show 2018: Maserati Ghibli, Quattroporte and Levante Nerissimo editions unveiled
Italian car manufacturer, Maserati has brought the all-blacked Nerissimo editions of the Ghibli, Quattroporte and the Levante. The company mentions that the new shade highlights the sportiness as well as the high-performance capabilities of the three cars.
Maserati Nerissimo Edition 2018
The Maserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Nerissimo edition comes with a dark finish on the LED headlights and a choice of either 20-inch Urano or 21-inch Titano alloy wheels, both finished in glossy black. The Maserati Levante comes with additional features such as front and rear underbody protection and black fog light rings. It is available with a choice of 20-inch Nereo, 20-inch Efesto or 21-inch Anteo alloy wheels, all in dark finishes.
Maserati Nerissimo Edition
It is not just the exterior but even the cabins of the Nerissimo editions have been updated. The cabin comes equipped with heated front and rear sport seats, a heated sport steering wheel and dark mirror interior finishing along with black piano and carbon fibre trims. Tinted windows and a power rear sunblind are additional features.
Maserati Levante Nerissimo Edition
The flagship Maserati Quattroporte sedan can be equipped in either black piano or carbon fibre trims. It is equipped with tinted windows, rear-view camera, power boot lid, HomeLink system and keyless entry extended to include the rear doors. The Levante SUV features heated front and rear Sport seats, four-zone automatic climate control, power foot pedals and the Easy Entry system.
Starts Rs 1.39 Crore
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil
- OpinionFalling standards