Geneva Motor Show 2018: Maserati Ghibli, Quattroporte and Levante Nerissimo editions unveiled
Italian car manufacturer, Maserati has brought the all-blacked Nerissimo editions of the Ghibli, Quattroporte and the Levante. The company mentions that the new shade highlights the sportiness as well as the high-performance capabilities of the three cars.
Maserati Nerissimo Edition 2018
The Maserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Nerissimo edition comes with a dark finish on the LED headlights and a choice of either 20-inch Urano or 21-inch Titano alloy wheels, both finished in glossy black. The Maserati Levante comes with additional features such as front and rear underbody protection and black fog light rings. It is available with a choice of 20-inch Nereo, 20-inch Efesto or 21-inch Anteo alloy wheels, all in dark finishes.
Maserati Nerissimo Edition
It is not just the exterior but even the cabins of the Nerissimo editions have been updated. The cabin comes equipped with heated front and rear sport seats, a heated sport steering wheel and dark mirror interior finishing along with black piano and carbon fibre trims. Tinted windows and a power rear sunblind are additional features.
Maserati Levante Nerissimo Edition
The flagship Maserati Quattroporte sedan can be equipped in either black piano or carbon fibre trims. It is equipped with tinted windows, rear-view camera, power boot lid, HomeLink system and keyless entry extended to include the rear doors. The Levante SUV features heated front and rear Sport seats, four-zone automatic climate control, power foot pedals and the Easy Entry system.
Starts Rs 1.39 Crore
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X