Geneva Motor Show 2018: Maserati Ghibli, Quattroporte and Levante Nerissimo editions unveiled
Italian car manufacturer, Maserati has brought the all-blacked Nerissimo editions of the Ghibli, Quattroporte and the Levante. The company mentions that the new shade highlights the sportiness as well as the high-performance capabilities of the three cars.
Maserati Nerissimo Edition 2018
The Maserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Nerissimo edition comes with a dark finish on the LED headlights and a choice of either 20-inch Urano or 21-inch Titano alloy wheels, both finished in glossy black. The Maserati Levante comes with additional features such as front and rear underbody protection and black fog light rings. It is available with a choice of 20-inch Nereo, 20-inch Efesto or 21-inch Anteo alloy wheels, all in dark finishes.
Maserati Nerissimo Edition
It is not just the exterior but even the cabins of the Nerissimo editions have been updated. The cabin comes equipped with heated front and rear sport seats, a heated sport steering wheel and dark mirror interior finishing along with black piano and carbon fibre trims. Tinted windows and a power rear sunblind are additional features.
Maserati Levante Nerissimo Edition
The flagship Maserati Quattroporte sedan can be equipped in either black piano or carbon fibre trims. It is equipped with tinted windows, rear-view camera, power boot lid, HomeLink system and keyless entry extended to include the rear doors. The Levante SUV features heated front and rear Sport seats, four-zone automatic climate control, power foot pedals and the Easy Entry system.
Starts Rs 1.39 Crore
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India