Geneva Motor Show 2018: McLaren 720S in Atlantic Blue is a showcase for McLaren Special Operations
Mclaren has showcased the McLaren 720S in Atlantic Blue at the Geneva International Motor Show 2018. Wondering why this existing car has been showcased? Well, the McLaren 720S is being shown as an example of the level of personalisation and craftsmanship that McLaren Special Operations (MSO) division is capable of. The Atlantic Blue paint job itself is very exclusive. MSO describes it as the 'deepest of deep blue paint'. The finish was specially-created for this car and has a slight metallic sheen to it. In addition, dark palladium accents, as well as carbon-fibre elements on the splitter, headlamp surround, front hood, mirror casing, roof and rear diffuser, complement the finish. The wheels are painted in graphite grey.
Inside, the trim is a classy saddle tan leather with slate grey stitching and grey Alcantara accents for a sporty touch. Performance on the 720S Atlantic Blue remains unchanged with the same 4-litre twin-turbocharged V8 making 720PS / 770Nm. The 720S reaches 100kmph in 2.8 seconds, and to 200kmph in eight seconds, with a top speed of 342kmph.
Here are more images of the McLaren 720S in Atlantic Blue:
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled