Geneva Motor Show 2018: McLaren 720S in Atlantic Blue is a showcase for McLaren Special Operations
Mclaren has showcased the McLaren 720S in Atlantic Blue at the Geneva International Motor Show 2018. Wondering why this existing car has been showcased? Well, the McLaren 720S is being shown as an example of the level of personalisation and craftsmanship that McLaren Special Operations (MSO) division is capable of. The Atlantic Blue paint job itself is very exclusive. MSO describes it as the 'deepest of deep blue paint'. The finish was specially-created for this car and has a slight metallic sheen to it. In addition, dark palladium accents, as well as carbon-fibre elements on the splitter, headlamp surround, front hood, mirror casing, roof and rear diffuser, complement the finish. The wheels are painted in graphite grey.
Inside, the trim is a classy saddle tan leather with slate grey stitching and grey Alcantara accents for a sporty touch. Performance on the 720S Atlantic Blue remains unchanged with the same 4-litre twin-turbocharged V8 making 720PS / 770Nm. The 720S reaches 100kmph in 2.8 seconds, and to 200kmph in eight seconds, with a top speed of 342kmph.
Here are more images of the McLaren 720S in Atlantic Blue:
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India