Geneva Motor Show 2019: Skoda Kamiq SUV concept images revealed
Skoda Auto has released official images of the Kamiq SUV that will be joining the brand's new age SUVs like the Kodiaq and also the Karoq. Skoda has confirmed that the Kamiq SUV will be showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show.
In terms of design, the Skoda Kamiq comes with a wide, upright radiator grille, which comes with double slats, a typical feature for the Skoda SUV design, and picks up the distinctively sculpted lines of the bonnet above. A highlight at the front is the new two-part LED headlamp design, a first for Skoda, with the daytime running light strips positioned above the main headlights. It also gets dynamic indicators at the front and rear.
Skoda states that the extra ground clearance, large wheels and diffuser underscore the powerful appeal. To the rear, the Kamiq comes with classic C-shaped taillight design, and features crystalline shapes similar to the front.
"In our new KAMIQ city SUV, we've implemented a completely new headlamp configuration. The two-part headlamps with daytime running lights above are a first for KODA. They give the KAMIQ a unique appearance and represent another interpretation of our successful SUV design language," comments Skoda chief designer, Oliver Stefani.
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300