Geneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
Tata Motors showcased the all-new 45X hatchback concept at the 2018 Auto Expo. While it is believed that the 45X will take production shape in the form of a Baleno rival, Tata motors has released a teaser of a concept that will be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. This teaser is said to be that of the 45X sedan that will be based on the AMP platform and will compete against the Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and also the Toyota Yaris sedans.
The Tata 45X will feature the Impact 2.0 design language that was shown on the hatchback as well as the H5X SUV. According to the new design language, the front will feature a humanity line that runs between the lights and under the grille, that has been on all new-age Tata cars. Additionally, the 45X sedan will come with large wheel arches and also a far more bolder styling compared to what we have seen on the Tigor and the Zest.
We expect the cabin to feature premium materials and trims considering the 45X will take on the likes of the Honda City and the Suzuki Ciaz, both of which come well equipped. We also hope Tata Motors to offer the latest connectivity options as well. The other aspect that we assume will already be there is a spacious cabin, an aspect where Tata cars never disappoint.
The powertrain options that might be offered in the 45X sedan will be powerful iterations of the Revotron petrol and Revotorq diesel engines. And with the recent showcase of the Tata-JTP cars, we expect Tata Motors to churn out a performance-spec version as well that will make it the only one in its segment.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.75 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India