Giles Shrimpton is the new CEO at NNG
NNG, which is one of the bigger names in the world of automotive navigation and infotainment has appointed Giles Shrimpton as its new CEO. NNG's current portfolio includes maps and connected services that work in 199 countries through over 50 languages. NNG claims to offer more content than any other single supplier source in the business. NNG's iGO navigation software is currently installed in more than 20 million devices worldwide.
The new CEO, Giles Shrimpton began his career as a software engineer but has worked with number of big companies including Valeo, Siemens and Philips. Shrimpton has considerable experience in the automotive navigation sphere, having been a former executive board member and managing director, automotive at TomTom.
"I am honored and excited to lead NNG into the future," said Shrimpton. "Innovative product offerings and strong partnerships are top priorities in today's ever-evolving automotive infotainment industry, so my focus is on leading the research and execution that our customers need and expect from us. The growth opportunities for NNG are significant, as drivers and OEMs alike are demanding a safer and more enhanced core driving experience. NNG is leading the way in answering that demand, and will continue do so."
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally