GM India inaugurates new dealership in Andhra Pradesh
General Motors India has inaugurated its new dealership, Orange Chevrolet, in Visakhapatnam. The Orange Chevrolet is a 3S facility which would integrate sales, service and spares.
Located at Varun Avenue, Murlinagar Junction, NH 5, the 3S facility would provide a range of accessories and support to its customers. A team of trained engineers will always be available in the workshop. Diagnostic equipment and computerised amenities will also be present. The new dealership increases the American carmaker's reach to nine sale outlets and eight service facilities in the Southern state.
The firm continues to provide Chevrolet Complete Care programme which provides low-cost maintenance for its customers across India. The programme would also feature a 24/7 Roadside Assistance programme which is free for three years with any new car purchase and even an extended vehicle warranty at a cost. The Roadside Assistance package is also available for the existing customers at a certain cost, provided their vehicle is no more than five years old.
The automaker has developed digital applications like Chevrolet Service Estimator, which is available on the firm's website and would allow customers to calculate periodic service costs. MyChevroletIndia is GM's smartphone application, which will locate and contact the nearest authorized service station.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000