GM India inaugurates new dealership in Andhra Pradesh
General Motors India has inaugurated its new dealership, Orange Chevrolet, in Visakhapatnam. The Orange Chevrolet is a 3S facility which would integrate sales, service and spares.
Located at Varun Avenue, Murlinagar Junction, NH 5, the 3S facility would provide a range of accessories and support to its customers. A team of trained engineers will always be available in the workshop. Diagnostic equipment and computerised amenities will also be present. The new dealership increases the American carmaker's reach to nine sale outlets and eight service facilities in the Southern state.
The firm continues to provide Chevrolet Complete Care programme which provides low-cost maintenance for its customers across India. The programme would also feature a 24/7 Roadside Assistance programme which is free for three years with any new car purchase and even an extended vehicle warranty at a cost. The Roadside Assistance package is also available for the existing customers at a certain cost, provided their vehicle is no more than five years old.
The automaker has developed digital applications like Chevrolet Service Estimator, which is available on the firm's website and would allow customers to calculate periodic service costs. MyChevroletIndia is GM's smartphone application, which will locate and contact the nearest authorized service station.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review