GM India opens new Chevrolet dealership in Solapur, Maharashtra
General Motors India is further permeating the Indian market with the opening of yet another dealership called 'Aarya Chevrolet'. This dealership is a 3S facility, where 3S stands for sales, service and spares, and is located in Solapur, Maharashtra. This brings the total dealerships to 202 and service centers to 227 in the country. Maharashtra now has 22 dealerships and 26 service centers. The address for the dealership is S.no. 9/2A/2, Opposite Tangsaal Hall, Aasra Chowk, Hotgi road, Solapur, Maharashtra 413003.
GM India has also introduced the Chevrolet Complete Care program, which includes low-cost maintenance, as well as complimentary three years of their 24x7 Roadside Assistance program. The Chevrolet Complete Care program is given with all new car purchases. For a small fee, the Roadside Assistance package is also available to existing cars which are no older than five years.
"We have opened the new dealership as a result of increasing popularity of Chevrolet vehicles in Solapur. The facility will be headed by Rahul E. Basutkar and Nilesh V. Yadav, who are recognized as prominent business leaders with strong credentials in the state. We are confident that under their able leadership and guidance, the dealership will set new benchmark in sales, service and customer satisfaction." said Kaher Kazem, president and managing director, General Motors India.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept