GM India opens new Chevrolet dealership in Solapur, Maharashtra
General Motors India is further permeating the Indian market with the opening of yet another dealership called 'Aarya Chevrolet'. This dealership is a 3S facility, where 3S stands for sales, service and spares, and is located in Solapur, Maharashtra. This brings the total dealerships to 202 and service centers to 227 in the country. Maharashtra now has 22 dealerships and 26 service centers. The address for the dealership is S.no. 9/2A/2, Opposite Tangsaal Hall, Aasra Chowk, Hotgi road, Solapur, Maharashtra 413003.
GM India has also introduced the Chevrolet Complete Care program, which includes low-cost maintenance, as well as complimentary three years of their 24x7 Roadside Assistance program. The Chevrolet Complete Care program is given with all new car purchases. For a small fee, the Roadside Assistance package is also available to existing cars which are no older than five years.
"We have opened the new dealership as a result of increasing popularity of Chevrolet vehicles in Solapur. The facility will be headed by Rahul E. Basutkar and Nilesh V. Yadav, who are recognized as prominent business leaders with strong credentials in the state. We are confident that under their able leadership and guidance, the dealership will set new benchmark in sales, service and customer satisfaction." said Kaher Kazem, president and managing director, General Motors India.
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block