GM launches updated Chevrolet Enjoy in India at Rs 6.24 lakh
General Motors has launched an updated Chevrolet Enjoy in India with prices ranging from Rs 6.24 lakh to Rs 8.79 lakh, ex-Delhi. The facelift features subtle changes on the inside and outside.
Changes on the outside are limited to black B-pillar strips and a rear chrome garnish on the number plate. On the inside though, there is the golden Chevy bowtie on the steering wheel along with controls for the audio and Bluetooth. Apart from this, GM has used chrome on the inner door handles, parking brake lever, gear knob as well as AC vents. The armrests get a glossy black finish while the two-tone upholstery too is new.
There is no change to the powertrains though- a 1.3-litre diesel unit and a 1.4-litre petrol. While the petrol unit produces 100PS/131Nm, the diesel makes 74.8PS/172.5Nm. Both the engines are mated to 5-speed manual transmissions. On the safety front, the top variants get ABS, twin airbags, EBD and rear parking assist as standard. GM offers the Enjoy with a 3year/1,000,00km warranty.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?