GM launches updated Chevrolet Enjoy in India at Rs 6.24 lakh
General Motors has launched an updated Chevrolet Enjoy in India with prices ranging from Rs 6.24 lakh to Rs 8.79 lakh, ex-Delhi. The facelift features subtle changes on the inside and outside.
Changes on the outside are limited to black B-pillar strips and a rear chrome garnish on the number plate. On the inside though, there is the golden Chevy bowtie on the steering wheel along with controls for the audio and Bluetooth. Apart from this, GM has used chrome on the inner door handles, parking brake lever, gear knob as well as AC vents. The armrests get a glossy black finish while the two-tone upholstery too is new.
There is no change to the powertrains though- a 1.3-litre diesel unit and a 1.4-litre petrol. While the petrol unit produces 100PS/131Nm, the diesel makes 74.8PS/172.5Nm. Both the engines are mated to 5-speed manual transmissions. On the safety front, the top variants get ABS, twin airbags, EBD and rear parking assist as standard. GM offers the Enjoy with a 3year/1,000,00km warranty.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda CBR650R to be launched in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani