Goodyear launches the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre range in India
Goodyear India has launched the Assurance TripleMax 2 (ATM 2) range of tyres in India, available in 14, 15, and 16 inch sizes. The Assurance TripleMax 2 builds on the first iteration of the ATM tyre, with HydroTred technology and more comfort, safety and performance. The HydroTred technology implements additional adhesive resins in the compound, apart from an asymmetric tread pattern for improved braking performance in the wet. Stopping distances in the wet are claimed to be up to 5.6m shorter compared to rivals. Further, the narrower shoulder grooves, cavity design and reduced noise inducing edges lead to improved handling and comfort. The Assurance TripleMax 2 is also said to have better resistance to impacts, with stronger materials and sidewall construction.
PK Walia, VP Consumer Tyres, Goodyear India introduces the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre
The launch of the tyre coincides with the 120th anniversary of Goodyear also celebrating their innovations through the years from the first tyre on the moon to the first tubeless radials in India.
Goodyear India has launched the Assurance TripleMax 2 range of tyres in India, available in 14, 15, and 16-inch sizes
The Assurance TripleMax 2 is currently available in the following sizes: 175/65 R14, 175/70 R14, 185/65 R14, 185/70 R14, 175/65 R15, 185/60 R15, 195/60 R15, 195/65 R15 and 205/55 R16. One more size option is set to be launched by November 2018, 185/55 R16
Goodyear India has launched the Assurance TripleMax 2 range of tyres in India, available in14, 15 and 16 inch sizes
In addition, we've been told that pricing will remain very close to the outgoing Assurance TripleMax range. Life expectancy and mileage too will compare favourably to the ATM 1, though a stickier compound has been used. For reference, all tests were carried out at an independent testing facility TÜV SÜD using Assurance TripleMax 2 tyres sized 205/55 R16, against leading competitor brands in the European market.
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test