Goodyear launches the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre range in India
Goodyear India has launched the Assurance TripleMax 2 (ATM 2) range of tyres in India, available in 14, 15, and 16 inch sizes. The Assurance TripleMax 2 builds on the first iteration of the ATM tyre, with HydroTred technology and more comfort, safety and performance. The HydroTred technology implements additional adhesive resins in the compound, apart from an asymmetric tread pattern for improved braking performance in the wet. Stopping distances in the wet are claimed to be up to 5.6m shorter compared to rivals. Further, the narrower shoulder grooves, cavity design and reduced noise inducing edges lead to improved handling and comfort. The Assurance TripleMax 2 is also said to have better resistance to impacts, with stronger materials and sidewall construction.
PK Walia, VP Consumer Tyres, Goodyear India introduces the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre
The launch of the tyre coincides with the 120th anniversary of Goodyear also celebrating their innovations through the years from the first tyre on the moon to the first tubeless radials in India.
Goodyear India has launched the Assurance TripleMax 2 range of tyres in India, available in 14, 15, and 16-inch sizes
The Assurance TripleMax 2 is currently available in the following sizes: 175/65 R14, 175/70 R14, 185/65 R14, 185/70 R14, 175/65 R15, 185/60 R15, 195/60 R15, 195/65 R15 and 205/55 R16. One more size option is set to be launched by November 2018, 185/55 R16
Goodyear India has launched the Assurance TripleMax 2 range of tyres in India, available in14, 15 and 16 inch sizes
In addition, we've been told that pricing will remain very close to the outgoing Assurance TripleMax range. Life expectancy and mileage too will compare favourably to the ATM 1, though a stickier compound has been used. For reference, all tests were carried out at an independent testing facility TÜV SÜD using Assurance TripleMax 2 tyres sized 205/55 R16, against leading competitor brands in the European market.
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300