Goodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India
Goodyear tyres launched two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India called the Assurance Duraplus 2 and Wrangler AT SilentTrac. The former one is a road-biased tyre essentially focusing on small-to-mid-sized passenger vehicles, while the latter is an off-road-focused tyre to offer higher resistance and low road-noise, claims the manufacturer.
Goodyear Assurance DuraPlus 2 is available in sizes from 13-15 inch rim diameter while Wrangler AT SilentTrac is available from 15-17 inch rim diameters.
Rajeev Anand, Chairman and Managing Director, Goodyear India stated: "As a pioneer in tyre technology, Goodyear has always been at the forefront of innovation, and continues to push itself to offer a wide portfolio of new offerings that cater to different market segments. We constantly challenge ourselves to develop better products and empower our consumers with a superior driving experience"
Commenting on the launch of both the innovative products, Mr. PK Walia, Vice-President, Consumer Business, Goodyear India, said "We are excited to release our latest innovations in the Indian market in order to carter to the evolving consumer needs. Both Assurance Duraplus 2 and Wrangler AT SilentTrac outperform their predecessors and we are confident that these new products will empower our consumers to go further. They offer superior benefits to our consumers and provide safe and better a quality driving experience."
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh
- NewsToyota GR Super Sport hypercar prototype debuts at Le Mans 2020
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud