Gordon Murray launches virtual racecar exhibition centre along with One Formula book
Gordon Murray launched a virtual exhibition centre that showcases 40 iconic race and road cars that were produced five decades ago. Also, he launched a two-volume, 900-page book that gives personal perspective, wins and records achiever over the past 50 years.
Brabham BT44B on exhibition
The virtual exhibition centre gives a virtual hands-on experience to its viewers by virtually sitting in the car and observing the minor details of the cars such as the Brabham BT46B 'Fan Car', the BT49C with which Nelson Piquet won the 1981 World Drivers' Championship, and the McLaren MP4/4 Senna drove and won the Drivers' Championship victory in 1988.
Brabham BT46B on exhibition
One can have free access to the virtual museum by logging in to www.oneformulagordonmurray.com. Viewers can scroll (walk) through the cars driven by Piquet, Senna, Prost and other legends.
The One Formula book on the Brabham BT44B
McLaren F1, that still holds the title for the world's fastest naturally-aspirated road car, OX Flat pack truck, TVR Griffith and iStream platform manufacturing technologies are on showcase as well.
T.1 on exhibition
"It is such thrill to share my passion for engineering purity, beautiful design, aerodynamic excellence, and technological innovation. Creating an exhibition in a free-to-view format, accessible to all, in stunning virtual reality is exciting and a source of great pride." said, Gordon Murray, CBE.
"For the One Formula exhibition, we gathered almost every race and road car from my 50-year career to date and we were inundated with requests from fans across the world who
wanted to visit. Being a short-term, private exhibition meant we couldn't share our passion with these enthusiasts. So, doing so in virtual form is the next best thing!" he further added.
The One Formula book on the T.1 on exhibition
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 images leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip