GP Petroleums team up with Repsol to launch lubricants in India
UAE-based GP Petroleums has partnered Spain's Repsol petroleum company to bring the latter's range of lubricants to India. Repsol will be using GP Petroleums' vast network to market its products in the Indian market. Gulf Petroleum as GP is better known in India will be setting up a new facility in Gujarat for manufacturing Repsol lubes. To this effect the company will be investing close to Rs 100-120 crore. The Repsol range of products will include Repsol Elite, Repsol Diesel and Moto 4. The commercial launch is expected later this year.
"We are delighted to announce the tie-up with Repsol, a very well-reputed international brand and we will be marketing their entire product range as part of our portfolio. With the economy showing recovery, the lubricant segment is expected to witness growth in future. With the changing engine technology, Repsol lubricants which is focused on innovation is the answer to today's consumer needs said Sudhir Goyel, managing director, Gulf Petrochem Group."
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block