GS Rider India organise their first meet in Maharashtra: Image gallery
GS Riders India, an organisation made up of owners of the BMW R 1200 GS motorcycles organised their first rider meet at Pawna, a lake near Lonavla in Maharashtra. Winston Lee, who is to be one of the three riders representing India at the 2018 BMW GS Trophy and Capt Vikram Singh were responsible for the event. Mumbai-based Lee and Dilip Dhanasingh from Chennai created GS Riders India (GRI) three years ago.
The GS Riders India Meet was the biggest turnout of GS owners according to GRI with riders coming in from as far as Kolkata, Chennai and Rajasthan.
Outside of the leisure and outdoors activities for the GRI attendees, BMW Motorrad India organised a two day off-road training program for the GS owners with trainers from Thailand teaching.
Take a look at a selection of images from the GS Riders India meet 2018
Starts Rs 16,20,000
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India