GS Rider India organise their first meet in Maharashtra: Image gallery
GS Riders India, an organisation made up of owners of the BMW R 1200 GS motorcycles organised their first rider meet at Pawna, a lake near Lonavla in Maharashtra. Winston Lee, who is to be one of the three riders representing India at the 2018 BMW GS Trophy and Capt Vikram Singh were responsible for the event. Mumbai-based Lee and Dilip Dhanasingh from Chennai created GS Riders India (GRI) three years ago.
The GS Riders India Meet was the biggest turnout of GS owners according to GRI with riders coming in from as far as Kolkata, Chennai and Rajasthan.
Outside of the leisure and outdoors activities for the GRI attendees, BMW Motorrad India organised a two day off-road training program for the GS owners with trainers from Thailand teaching.
Take a look at a selection of images from the GS Riders India meet 2018
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far