GS Rider India organise their first meet in Maharashtra: Image gallery
GS Riders India, an organisation made up of owners of the BMW R 1200 GS motorcycles organised their first rider meet at Pawna, a lake near Lonavla in Maharashtra. Winston Lee, who is to be one of the three riders representing India at the 2018 BMW GS Trophy and Capt Vikram Singh were responsible for the event. Mumbai-based Lee and Dilip Dhanasingh from Chennai created GS Riders India (GRI) three years ago.
The GS Riders India Meet was the biggest turnout of GS owners according to GRI with riders coming in from as far as Kolkata, Chennai and Rajasthan.
Outside of the leisure and outdoors activities for the GRI attendees, BMW Motorrad India organised a two day off-road training program for the GS owners with trainers from Thailand teaching.
Take a look at a selection of images from the GS Riders India meet 2018
Starts Rs 16,20,000
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India