GS Rider India organise their first meet in Maharashtra: Image gallery
GS Riders India, an organisation made up of owners of the BMW R 1200 GS motorcycles organised their first rider meet at Pawna, a lake near Lonavla in Maharashtra. Winston Lee, who is to be one of the three riders representing India at the 2018 BMW GS Trophy and Capt Vikram Singh were responsible for the event. Mumbai-based Lee and Dilip Dhanasingh from Chennai created GS Riders India (GRI) three years ago.
The GS Riders India Meet was the biggest turnout of GS owners according to GRI with riders coming in from as far as Kolkata, Chennai and Rajasthan.
Outside of the leisure and outdoors activities for the GRI attendees, BMW Motorrad India organised a two day off-road training program for the GS owners with trainers from Thailand teaching.
Take a look at a selection of images from the GS Riders India meet 2018
Starts Rs 16,20,000
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Andrea Dovizioso wins thrilling season opener at Qatar
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm flagged off in Noida
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines