GST effect: Ford India reduces prices of its cars by up to 4.5 per cent
Ford India has also decided to pass on the benefits of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) to its customers. Prices of its cars, according to the new taxation system, have gone down by 4.5 per cent. Prices of the company's smallest car in India, the Figo, have gone down by Rs 2,000 while its top seller, the EcoSport, sees a price drop by Rs 8,000. These prices differ from state to state, and hence depending on which city you stay in, the prices could be slightly up or down from what is mentioned here.
The biggest benefit though goes to the customers buying the Endeavour. The SUV gets a maximum price cut of Rs 3 lakh in some regions. Ford dealers though have confirmed that prices of the Mustang have gone up, being a CBU and all. However, the revised price list is expected to be out only after a couple of days.
You can check the video below to understand how the various automobile categories have been affected post-GST.
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa