GST effect: Ford India reduces prices of its cars by up to 4.5 per cent
Ford India has also decided to pass on the benefits of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) to its customers. Prices of its cars, according to the new taxation system, have gone down by 4.5 per cent. Prices of the company's smallest car in India, the Figo, have gone down by Rs 2,000 while its top seller, the EcoSport, sees a price drop by Rs 8,000. These prices differ from state to state, and hence depending on which city you stay in, the prices could be slightly up or down from what is mentioned here.
The biggest benefit though goes to the customers buying the Endeavour. The SUV gets a maximum price cut of Rs 3 lakh in some regions. Ford dealers though have confirmed that prices of the Mustang have gone up, being a CBU and all. However, the revised price list is expected to be out only after a couple of days.
You can check the video below to understand how the various automobile categories have been affected post-GST.
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- NewsMG Gloster SUV teased on Indian website, here's everything you need to know
- NewsMaruti Suzuki launches subscription services
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block