Gulf Oil and Piaggio together to launch lubricants for commercial vehicles in January 2020
Gulf Oil Lubricants India and Piaggio announced a strategic partnership agreement for marketing of co-branded lubricants for commercial vehicles effective from January 2020. These lubricants have been co-developed for the entire range including the upcoming BSVI compliant commercial vehicles.
Diego Graffi, CEO and MD, Piaggio and Ravi Chawla, Managing Director, Gulf Oil Lubricants India signed the agreement.
Diego Graffi, CEO and MD, Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited said ,"As an ongoing commitment to enable PVPL customers to use best possible products for their vehicles for optimal performance , we are glad to tie-up with Gulf Oil w.e.f. 1st January'2020 for entire CV business. Gulf Oil's technical expertise based on its world-class R&D setup and manufacturing facilities in India will certainly provide superior value to 27 lakhs Piaggio Customers. We are also confident that this partnership will give better service levels to our channel partners and also improve the availability across segments."
"We are extremely delighted to partner with Piaggio - this helps us to further grow our business in OEM segment as well as expand our business in 3 Wheeler category. Through this partnership, PIAGGIO customers will be able to avail top of the line products to enhance the performance of their vehicles and together, we will be able to strengthen the usage of these products with our reach and service initiatives. The partnership will cater to factory fill, Franchisee Workshops (FWS), high street and exports segments. The genuine oils will cater to FWS & Exports and on the other hand co-branded oils will be marketed for the Retail (high street) segment." said Ravi Chawla, Managing Director, Gulf Oil Lubricants.
Starts Rs 52.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 20.88 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 1,24,000
- News2020 Honda Jazz BSVI to be launched in India soon
- NewsHow is BSVI fuel different ?
- NewsLego Technic's 1970 Dodge Charger R/T is inspired by Fast and the Furious
- NewsNew-age Harley-Davidson Cafe Racer and Flat Tracker in the works?
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: MG India announces cost-effective ventilators design competition
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055