Gumpert gets a new investor
Gumpert, the German supercar maker has got a new investor on board. This hints at possibly new models from a company which had declared insolvency after it entered the Chinese market a year back. While Gumpert has only released a statement now that they have got fresh investments, we believe that the automaker may have a trick or two up its sleeve and may showcase a production model at a future motor show.
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch