Happy Diwali! Firecrackers from 2017
Diwali is the festival of lights, they say, but what's Diwali without firecrackers, eh? Now, at OVERDRIVE, we are big fans of firecrackers, but of a different kind, motorcycles. Over the past year, we've been treated to the sight and sound of some interesting motorcycles. This is our pick of what we'd call a firecracker of a motorcycle.
2017 KTM 390 Duke
Aptly called the pocket rocket, the 2017 KTM 390 Duke is involving, thrilling and very fast. No wonder Rishabh wants one.
The RS takes the Street Triple to new levels of speed and handling without sacrificing any of the bike's easy and sweet nature. We love it!
2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000/R
Shumi has been raving about the new litre class monster from Suzuki and we understand why. 200PS motorcycles are explosive, no?
2017 Ducati Supersport S
A red, hot, Italian motorcycle. And it's friendly, says Abhay.
2017 MV Agusta Brutale 800
Abhay's Italian affair continued with the mental MV Agusta Brutale 800. Yes it is brutal and no, it is not everyone's cup of tea. But that's what makes it special.
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 15,59,000
Starts Rs 16,15,000
Starts Rs 10,55,000
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works