Happy Diwali! Firecrackers from 2017
Diwali is the festival of lights, they say, but what's Diwali without firecrackers, eh? Now, at OVERDRIVE, we are big fans of firecrackers, but of a different kind, motorcycles. Over the past year, we've been treated to the sight and sound of some interesting motorcycles. This is our pick of what we'd call a firecracker of a motorcycle.
2017 KTM 390 Duke
Aptly called the pocket rocket, the 2017 KTM 390 Duke is involving, thrilling and very fast. No wonder Rishabh wants one.
The RS takes the Street Triple to new levels of speed and handling without sacrificing any of the bike's easy and sweet nature. We love it!
2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000/R
Shumi has been raving about the new litre class monster from Suzuki and we understand why. 200PS motorcycles are explosive, no?
2017 Ducati Supersport S
A red, hot, Italian motorcycle. And it's friendly, says Abhay.
2017 MV Agusta Brutale 800
Abhay's Italian affair continued with the mental MV Agusta Brutale 800. Yes it is brutal and no, it is not everyone's cup of tea. But that's what makes it special.
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 15,59,000
Starts Rs 16,15,000
Starts Rs 11,13,000
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000