Hardeep Singh Brar to head Great Wall Motors India as Director of Marketing and Sales
Great Wall Motors India appoints Hardeep Singh Brar as Director of Marketing and Sales. Brar will head the commercial operations that include Marketing, Sales, Dealer Development, Aftersales and Communication.
Brar has been in a part of the industry for over two decades and in that tenure, he has been associated with brands like Maruti Suzuki, Volkswagen, General Motors and Nissan Motors.
This is GWM's second appointment to the India Leadership Team, after Kaushik Ganguly was appointed as Director - Strategy and Planning last year when he had moved from Maruti Suzuki as the head of Product Planning.
Brar is a Harvard alumnus, a mechanical engineer from Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Punjab and a marathoner and avid sports enthusiast.
Commenting at the appointment, Hardeep Singh Brar said, "I am excited to join the India operations of Great Wall Motors and eager to build & drive a vision & business strategy for the organization in India"
Earlier this month, Great Wall Motors and General Motors announced an agreement for the sale of GM India's Talegaon manufacturing facility near Pune to the Chinese carmaker. GWM vice president for global strategy Mr. Liu Xiangshang said the transaction would lay down the foundation of the company's plan to enter the Indian market.
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender 4x4 bookings begin in India ahead of August launch, priced from Rs 69.99 lakh
- NewsNext-generation Ford Ecosport SUV to get Mahindra's mStallion petrol engine
- ReviewExclusive: 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon first drive review
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055