Harley-Davidson announces price cuts up to Rs 3.73 lakh for CVO and Touring family models in India
Harley-Davidson India not only launched three new motorcycles in the country today, but also announced price cuts up to Rs 3.73 lakh for models of its Touring and CVO families on sale in the country. Harley-Davidson India has launched two new models, the 2018 Low Rider and 2018 Softail Deluxe as well as the 115th Anniversary edition of the popular 2018 Fat Boy today. Alongside the launch, Harley-Davidson also announced that the Road King that was previously priced at Rs 28.37 lakh will now be available for Rs 24.99 lakh, while the Street Glide Special that was priced at Rs 33.50 lakh will now be available for Rs 29.99 lakh.
Similarly, the new price for Road Glide Special is Rs 32.99 lakh against the old price of Rs 35,61 lakh and the range-topping CVO Limited is now available at Rs 49.99 lakh against the old price of Rs 53.72 lakh. All prices above are ex-showroom. These price cuts could be the result of the government's recent announcement of reducing the taxes on imported motorcycles, as all the models listed above are CBUs imported into the country.
Starts Rs 49,99,000
Starts Rs 32,99,000
Starts Rs 30,53,000
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!