Harley Davidson BSVI prices out
Harley Davidson has announced the BSVI prices of its 2020 bike lineup. Apart from the existing bikes that have transitioned from BSIV to BSVI, the bike maker will be bringing new bikes to the Indian roads and will be expanding its fleet in the country.
In the street family, the 2020 Street 750 is for at Rs 5.34 lakh and prices may vary depending upon the colour option you choose. The Street 750 is also the most affordable bike of the Indian fleet. The 2020 Street Anniversary edition is priced at Rs 5.47 lakh and the 2020 Street Rod has been priced at Rs 5.66 lakh and the goes up to Rs 6.55 lakh.
The Sportster family is the largest family of the Harley Davidson fleet, there are four bikes in this segment Iron 833, Forty-Eight, Forty-Eight Special and the Custom 1200. The 2020 Iron 833 starts from Rs 6.67 lakh and goes up to Rs 9.74 lakh. The 2020 Forty-Eight starts at Rs 9.89 lakh and reaches Rs 11.09 lakh. The 2020 Forty-Eight Special starts at Rs 11.24 lakh and the top model is for Rs 11.46 lakh. The 2020 Custom 1200, which is the last member of the Sportster family has been priced at Rs 10.89 lakh and its top model is for Rs 11.61 lakh.
The last family of the Harley Davidson India fleet is the Softail lineup. It consists of two bikes- Low Rider and the Fat Boy. 2020 Low Rider starts for Rs 11.40 lakh and goes up to Rs 14.23 lakh and on the other hand, we have the Fat Boy which starts at a price point of Rs 14.38 lakh and climbs up to Rs 18.75 lakh, the 2020 Fat Boy special has been priced for Rs 18.90 lakh and it is also the most expensive bike of the Indian fleet.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block