Harley-Davidson India hikes prices of select models
Harley-Davidson India has announced a price hike on select models in its portfolio, by up to Rs 30,000. The company has not revealed the model wise price rise and says it will be communicated later. The new prices will be effective from April 1, 2016.
The company attributed the price hike to the impact of Rupee-Dollar exchange rate. The price increase will apply to the Street 750, Sportster family and the Softail range.
At present the Street 750, Harley-Davidson's cheapest motorcycle, starts at Rs 4.52 lakh. Prices of the Sportster family , which consist of the Iron 883, 1200 Custom and Forty Eight, areRs 7.37 lakh, 8.9 lakh and 9.12 lakh respectively. In theSoftail range, the Fat Boy, Breakout and Heritage Softail Classic are priced atRs 15.15 lakh, Rs 16.4 lakh and Rs 16.6 lakh, respectively (all prices are ex-Delhi).
Harley-Davidson had also increased prices of certain models inJanuary, 2016which included a Rs 20,000 hike on the Street 750.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally