Harley-Davidson India hikes prices of select models
Harley-Davidson India has announced a price hike on select models in its portfolio, by up to Rs 30,000. The company has not revealed the model wise price rise and says it will be communicated later. The new prices will be effective from April 1, 2016.
The company attributed the price hike to the impact of Rupee-Dollar exchange rate. The price increase will apply to the Street 750, Sportster family and the Softail range.
At present the Street 750, Harley-Davidson's cheapest motorcycle, starts at Rs 4.52 lakh. Prices of the Sportster family , which consist of the Iron 883, 1200 Custom and Forty Eight, are Rs 7.37 lakh, 8.9 lakh and 9.12 lakh respectively. In the Softail range, the Fat Boy, Breakout and Heritage Softail Classic are priced at Rs 15.15 lakh, Rs 16.4 lakh and Rs 16.6 lakh, respectively (all prices are ex-Delhi).
Harley-Davidson had also increased prices of certain models in January, 2016 which included a Rs 20,000 hike on the Street 750.
- NewsUpcoming W223 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of debut in H2 2020
- NewsHandbuilt Rolls-Royce Cullinan 1:8 scale model shown
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota will resume production from May 26
- NewsSuzuki has launched the 2020 GSX-R125 in Japan
- NewsVolkswagen T-Roc Black Edition launched internationally
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!