Harley-Davidson India is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Two Wheeler Manufacturer Of The Year
It has been five years since Harley-Davidson came to India. From the very beginning, their range has aimed at offering the maximum choice to Indian enthusiasts. They have also worked hard at lowering the prices so that accessibility has always been increasing.
This year, Harley-Davidson not only extended their domination of the big bike market in India, but they have also added a new feather in their cap by manufacturing, for India and for export, their first motorcycle outside the United States. Another sign that the American manufacturer understands the Indian market better than their competitors.
Harley also introduced a range of new products last year and will most likely have their entire international portfolio on offer here soon. Here is wishing all the best to the American motorcycle manufacturer.
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.43 Lakhs
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5,31,000
Starts Rs 2,35,735
Starts Rs 77,015
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like