Harley-Davidson India is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Two Wheeler Manufacturer Of The Year
It has been five years since Harley-Davidson came to India. From the very beginning, their range has aimed at offering the maximum choice to Indian enthusiasts. They have also worked hard at lowering the prices so that accessibility has always been increasing.
This year, Harley-Davidson not only extended their domination of the big bike market in India, but they have also added a new feather in their cap by manufacturing, for India and for export, their first motorcycle outside the United States. Another sign that the American manufacturer understands the Indian market better than their competitors.
Harley also introduced a range of new products last year and will most likely have their entire international portfolio on offer here soon. Here is wishing all the best to the American motorcycle manufacturer.
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5,31,000
Starts Rs 2,44,735
Starts Rs 1,00,212
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Suzuki shows the Waku SPO, Hanare and Hustler Concepts
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 200PS Kawasaki Z H2 first look
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: India-bound 2020 Honda Jazz unveiled
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019 : Nissan Ariya Concept previews brand's future EV SUVs
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Live updates - launches, news, announcements