Harley-Davidson India launches its first mobile motorcycle dealership
Harley-Davidson India has launched its first mobile motorcycle dealership. Called the 'Legend on Tour' it has been designed by Dilip Chhabria of DC Design. This mobile dealership will showcase the 2016 range of motorcycles from Harley-Davidson India along with parts, accessories and merchandise. The mobile dealership will begin a tour across India from this month-end. It will make the first pit-stop at Mumbai followed by Pune, Goa, Bangalore and Coimbatore in March.
Vikram Pawah, managing director, Harley-Davidson India said, "At Harley-Davidson we are always looking for new ways to bring new riders to the brand and the sport of leisure motorcycling. We have an expansive portfolio of 13 motorcycles and ensuring the right motorcycle is available at the right place at the right time is crucial to a great customer experience. 'Legend on Tour' is a strategic step undertaken by us to expand the reach of our brand and we are delighted to have DC Design, design it for us."
The chief designer of 'Legend on Tour' Dilip Chhabria said, "Designing the 'Legend on Tour' for Harley-Davidson India has been an absolute pleasure. We wanted to create something that is at par with the Harley-Davidson dealership in terms of its look and feel. The brand's rich heritage has been a source of inspiration for us while designing the mobile dealership."
Harley-Davidson says that this is a strategic step to further expand the reach of the brand in India. The company has 21 independent dealerships across India.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept