Harley-Davidson India launches its first mobile motorcycle dealership
Harley-Davidson India has launched its first mobile motorcycle dealership. Called the 'Legend on Tour' it has been designed by Dilip Chhabria of DC Design. This mobile dealership will showcase the 2016 range of motorcycles from Harley-Davidson India along with parts, accessories and merchandise. The mobile dealership will begin a tour across India from this month-end. It will make the first pit-stop at Mumbai followed by Pune, Goa, Bangalore and Coimbatore in March.
Vikram Pawah, managing director, Harley-Davidson India said, "At Harley-Davidson we are always looking for new ways to bring new riders to the brand and the sport of leisure motorcycling. We have an expansive portfolio of 13 motorcycles and ensuring the right motorcycle is available at the right place at the right time is crucial to a great customer experience. 'Legend on Tour' is a strategic step undertaken by us to expand the reach of our brand and we are delighted to have DC Design, design it for us."
The chief designer of 'Legend on Tour' Dilip Chhabria said, "Designing the 'Legend on Tour' for Harley-Davidson India has been an absolute pleasure. We wanted to create something that is at par with the Harley-Davidson dealership in terms of its look and feel. The brand's rich heritage has been a source of inspiration for us while designing the mobile dealership."
Harley-Davidson says that this is a strategic step to further expand the reach of the brand in India. The company has 21 independent dealerships across India.
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS