Harley-Davidson opens merchandise showroom at Mumbai International Airport
Harley-Davidson India has inaugurated its first merchandise showroom in the country. The Mach-1 Harley-Davidson outlet is located at the Mumbai International Airport, Terminal 2. The merchandise store is spread over 500 sq. ft. and will retail a varied collection of Harley-Davidson merchandise and accessories.
Harley-Davidson enthusiasts will be able to purchase riding jackets, boots, helmets, T-shirts, caps, gloves, sunglasses and sweaters, among others. Currently, one can purchase genuine Harley-Davidson merchandise across all of the company's outlets in India. However, they don't stock a wide range of collection as the merchandise showroom.
Harley-Davidson India says that it chose to open the merchandise store at the Mumbai International Airport since it is considered to be the best such facility in the country. Last month, Harley-Davidson India had launched its 2017 model line-up. The new additions to the range include the Harley-Davidson Roadster and the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special. The entire 2017 Harley-Davidson range including the Street 750 will come equipped with ABS as standard. The company had also stated that its 2017 range of touring motorcycles will get new front and rear suspension.
Currently, Harley-Davidson has a presence in 22 cities across India. It has recently inaugurated dealerships in Ludhiana, Surat, Kochi, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Calicut, Nagpur and Guwahati.
Starts Rs 32,99,000
Starts Rs 11,08,000
- NewsHere's how Toyota is helping owners of its legendary sportscars, like the Supra and 2000GT, keep their cars running
- NewsKia Seltos gets top-spec Gravity variant in South Korea
- FeaturesPantera RX6 Rallycross car driven: Growing wings!
- NewsHelmet manufacturer Steelbird offers unisex face shields for adults and kids to fight COVID-19
- News2020 Hyundai Creta remains India's best-selling SUV in June
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block