Harley-Davidson India opens third dealership of Bengaluru
Harley-Davidson India has launched its 3rd dealership of Bengaluru. The dealership named Bison Harley-Davidson is located at 162, 80-feet Main Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru. At 7,000 sq feet, Bison Harley-Davidson is now the largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Karnataka. The dealership has India's first fit shop, where Harley-Davidson motorcycle owners can ride in, to customise their motorcycles. Harley-Davidson India has been trying innovative ideas to expand its reach to smaller cities too. In keeping with that, Harley-Davidson had also inaugurated its first concept store in Kolhapur last month. Harley-Davidson recently announced its new 2018 range of Milwaukee 8 engine-powered range of motorcycles under the Softail family.
The newest dealership will offer all 14 models in the Harley-Davidson India lineup, parts and accessories to customise motorcycles, as well as merchandise. Over the past year, Harley-Davidson India has opened dealerships in various cities including Guwahati, a second dealership in New Delhi, Dehradun and Kolhapur. Peter MacKenzie, new India MD at Harley-Davidson Motor Company, said, "The third dealership in Bengaluru has been a result of the encouraging response from riders in the market."
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids