Harley-Davidson India opens third dealership of Bengaluru
Harley-Davidson India has launched its 3rd dealership of Bengaluru. The dealership named Bison Harley-Davidson is located at 162, 80-feet Main Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru. At 7,000 sq feet, Bison Harley-Davidson is now the largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Karnataka. The dealership has India's first fit shop, where Harley-Davidson motorcycle owners can ride in, to customise their motorcycles. Harley-Davidson India has been trying innovative ideas to expand its reach to smaller cities too. In keeping with that, Harley-Davidson had also inaugurated its first concept store in Kolhapur last month. Harley-Davidson recently announced its new 2018 range of Milwaukee 8 engine-powered range of motorcycles under the Softail family.
The newest dealership will offer all 14 models in the Harley-Davidson India lineup, parts and accessories to customise motorcycles, as well as merchandise. Over the past year, Harley-Davidson India has opened dealerships in various cities including Guwahati, a second dealership in New Delhi, Dehradun and Kolhapur. Peter MacKenzie, new India MD at Harley-Davidson Motor Company, said, "The third dealership in Bengaluru has been a result of the encouraging response from riders in the market."
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show