Harley-Davidson India opens third dealership of Bengaluru
Harley-Davidson India has launched its 3rd dealership of Bengaluru. The dealership named Bison Harley-Davidson is located at 162, 80-feet Main Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru. At 7,000 sq feet, Bison Harley-Davidson is now the largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Karnataka. The dealership has India's first fit shop, where Harley-Davidson motorcycle owners can ride in, to customise their motorcycles. Harley-Davidson India has been trying innovative ideas to expand its reach to smaller cities too. In keeping with that, Harley-Davidson had also inaugurated its first concept store in Kolhapur last month. Harley-Davidson recently announced its new 2018 range of Milwaukee 8 engine-powered range of motorcycles under the Softail family.
The newest dealership will offer all 14 models in the Harley-Davidson India lineup, parts and accessories to customise motorcycles, as well as merchandise. Over the past year, Harley-Davidson India has opened dealerships in various cities including Guwahati, a second dealership in New Delhi, Dehradun and Kolhapur. Peter MacKenzie, new India MD at Harley-Davidson Motor Company, said, "The third dealership in Bengaluru has been a result of the encouraging response from riders in the market."
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
- News2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP launched in India
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric racecar debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India