Harley-Davidson India opens third dealership of Bengaluru
Harley-Davidson India has launched its 3rd dealership of Bengaluru. The dealership named Bison Harley-Davidson is located at 162, 80-feet Main Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru. At 7,000 sq feet, Bison Harley-Davidson is now the largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Karnataka. The dealership has India's first fit shop, where Harley-Davidson motorcycle owners can ride in, to customise their motorcycles. Harley-Davidson India has been trying innovative ideas to expand its reach to smaller cities too. In keeping with that, Harley-Davidson had also inaugurated its first concept store in Kolhapur last month. Harley-Davidson recently announced its new 2018 range of Milwaukee 8 engine-powered range of motorcycles under the Softail family.
The newest dealership will offer all 14 models in the Harley-Davidson India lineup, parts and accessories to customise motorcycles, as well as merchandise. Over the past year, Harley-Davidson India has opened dealerships in various cities including Guwahati, a second dealership in New Delhi, Dehradun and Kolhapur. Peter MacKenzie, new India MD at Harley-Davidson Motor Company, said, "The third dealership in Bengaluru has been a result of the encouraging response from riders in the market."
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso spotted undisguised ahead of India launch on September 30
- News2020 Tata Nexon facelift spotted testing again
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin unveiled internationally
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq and Superb Corporate editions launched, starting at Rs 25.99 lakh
- NewsMahindra XUV300 automatic now available W6 variant - price starts at 9.99 lakh