Harley-Davidson India opens third dealership of Bengaluru
Harley-Davidson India has launched its 3rd dealership of Bengaluru. The dealership named Bison Harley-Davidson is located at 162, 80-feet Main Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru. At 7,000 sq feet, Bison Harley-Davidson is now the largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Karnataka. The dealership has India's first fit shop, where Harley-Davidson motorcycle owners can ride in, to customise their motorcycles. Harley-Davidson India has been trying innovative ideas to expand its reach to smaller cities too. In keeping with that, Harley-Davidson had also inaugurated its first concept store in Kolhapur last month. Harley-Davidson recently announced its new 2018 range of Milwaukee 8 engine-powered range of motorcycles under the Softail family.
The newest dealership will offer all 14 models in the Harley-Davidson India lineup, parts and accessories to customise motorcycles, as well as merchandise. Over the past year, Harley-Davidson India has opened dealerships in various cities including Guwahati, a second dealership in New Delhi, Dehradun and Kolhapur. Peter MacKenzie, new India MD at Harley-Davidson Motor Company, said, "The third dealership in Bengaluru has been a result of the encouraging response from riders in the market."
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Grand Pitstop paddock stand
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions