Harley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
Harley-Davidson India has rolled out a new offer wherein owners of Street 750 and Street Rod can trade their motorcycle in for a brand-new model from the Harley-Davidson Softail family. The company states that if the Street 750 or Street Rod is less than a year old, the owner of the motorcycle is eligible to claim the ex-showroom price of their bike to trade in for a Softail. If the Street 750 or Street Rod is between 12 and 24 months old, 75 per cent of the ex-showroom price of the motorcycle can be claimed under the trade-in offer. Additionally, Harley-Davidson India will also be rolling out special schemes and complimentary offers on Softail models purchased through this trade-in.
Harley-Davidson India had launched its new Softail family of motorcycles in the country in October 2017
The Harley-Davidson Street is priced at Rs 5.25 lakh whereas the Street Rod is available at Rs 6.45 lakh; both ex-showroom prices. The 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail range consists of the Street Bob (Rs 12.59 lakh), Low Rider (Rs 13.59 lakh), Fat Bob (Rs 14.59 lakh), Fat Boy (18.11 lakh) Deluxe (Rs 18.65 lakh) and the Heritage Classic (Rs 19.71 lakh), all of which are pan-India ex-showroom prices.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019