Harley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
Harley-Davidson India has rolled out a new offer wherein owners of Street 750 and Street Rod can trade their motorcycle in for a brand-new model from the Harley-Davidson Softail family. The company states that if the Street 750 or Street Rod is less than a year old, the owner of the motorcycle is eligible to claim the ex-showroom price of their bike to trade in for a Softail. If the Street 750 or Street Rod is between 12 and 24 months old, 75 per cent of the ex-showroom price of the motorcycle can be claimed under the trade-in offer. Additionally, Harley-Davidson India will also be rolling out special schemes and complimentary offers on Softail models purchased through this trade-in.
Harley-Davidson India had launched its new Softail family of motorcycles in the country in October 2017
The Harley-Davidson Street is priced at Rs 5.25 lakh whereas the Street Rod is available at Rs 6.45 lakh; both ex-showroom prices. The 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail range consists of the Street Bob (Rs 12.59 lakh), Low Rider (Rs 13.59 lakh), Fat Bob (Rs 14.59 lakh), Fat Boy (18.11 lakh) Deluxe (Rs 18.65 lakh) and the Heritage Classic (Rs 19.71 lakh), all of which are pan-India ex-showroom prices.
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India
- NewsBMW 320d Sport relaunched in India, priced at Rs 42.10 lakh
- NewsSkoda Auto appoints Thomas Schafer as new chairman