Harley-Davidson Street 750 accessories now on sale in India
Harley-Davidson has launched a range of accessories for the Street 750 in India. These include a centre stand, tank bags, engine guard, front and rear axle nuts, polished brake rotors and custom wheels.
For those of you who think that the Street 750 sounds too muted, there is the Screamin' Eagle Nightstick 2-in-1 muffler. There is also an Edge Cut designed muffler end cap as also an Screamin' Eagle exhaust shield kit. For better performance, Harley has the Screamin' Eagle performance air cleaner kit.
For those who think the Street 750 sounds too muted, there is the Screamin' Eagle Nightstick 2-in-1 muffler
If you thought that the reaching the handle bar of the Street 750 was a chore, Harley has a reduced reach handlebar up for grabs. This handle bar claims to reduce the reach by 5.1cm than the stock one.
In our story on things you 'd like and dislike about the Street 750, we had mentioned how the motorcycle is not conducive for taller riders. Harley-Davidson deals with the problem by offering you seats of varied heights and even a cafe racer type solo seat. There are also varied pillion foot rests and passenger back rest.
Harley-Davidson Street 750 accessories
Moreover, Harley-Davidson India is also providing special safety gear and range of clothing for the Street 750. Keep watching this space for full price list.
Read our first ride of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 here.
Watch our Harley-Davidson Street 750 first ride video
Starts Rs 5,33,000
- NewsVolkswagen T-Roc: 20 per cent of 1,000-unit run still available
- NewsCoronavirus impact: GWM initiates relief program for Delhi NCR and Pune
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS records a sale of 58,906 units in May 2020
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV gets new petrol and diesel variant, priced from Rs 88.80 lakh
- FeaturesDirty cars due to Coronavirus lockdown
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!