Harley-Davidson Street 750 accessories now on sale in India
Harley-Davidson has launched a range of accessories for the Street 750 in India. These include a centre stand, tank bags, engine guard, front and rear axle nuts, polished brake rotors and custom wheels.
For those of you who think that the Street 750 sounds too muted, there is the Screamin' Eagle Nightstick 2-in-1 muffler. There is also an Edge Cut designed muffler end cap as also an Screamin' Eagle exhaust shield kit. For better performance, Harley has the Screamin' Eagle performance air cleaner kit.
For those who think the Street 750 sounds too muted, there is the Screamin' Eagle Nightstick 2-in-1 muffler
If you thought that the reaching the handle bar of the Street 750 was a chore, Harley has a reduced reach handlebar up for grabs. This handle bar claims to reduce the reach by 5.1cm than the stock one.
In our story on things you 'd like and dislike about the Street 750, we had mentioned how the motorcycle is not conducive for taller riders. Harley-Davidson deals with the problem by offering you seats of varied heights and even a cafe racer type solo seat. There are also varied pillion foot rests and passenger back rest.
Harley-Davidson Street 750 accessories
Moreover, Harley-Davidson India is also providing special safety gear and range of clothing for the Street 750. Keep watching this space for full price list.
Read our first ride of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 here.
Watch our Harley-Davidson Street 750 first ride video
Starts Rs 5,25,000
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- NewsSachin Tendulkar to be Apollo Tyres brand ambassador for five years
- NewsMini John Cooper Works GP to come by 2020
- NewsVolvo to assemble plug-in hybrid XC90 in India
- News2019 Ducati Panigale V4 R launched in India at Rs 51.87 lakh
- NewsFiat Linea and Punto among cars that could be discontinued soon
- NewsJehan Daruvala to make GP3 series debut in Abu Dhabi
- FeaturesExploring South Africa in the 2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus
- NewsSpy images reveal more of the Tata Harrier SUV's interior
- Review2018 Mahindra Alturas G4 first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India