Harley-Davidson Street 750 launched in India at Rs 4.1 lakh
Iconic brand Harley-Davidson has launched its most affordable offering in India, the Street 750, and it's competitively priced at Rs 4.1 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
With this, Harley-Davidson has set the proverbial cat among the pigeons (read: affordable Hyosungs).
Speaking at the launch of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 in India, Anoop Prakash, Harley-Davidson India MD, said, "We believe the new Street 750 will excite a new segment of urban riders in India who will appreciate the attention to detail and opportunity to experience the Harley-Davidson lifestyle at an accessible price point. We will continue to adopt and invest in strategies that make our products and ownership experience accessible to more enthusiasts and customers in India."
The Street will be powered by the new Revolution X engine, which is liquid-cooled V-twin displacing 750cc and producing 65Nm of max torque at 4000rpm.
Transmission duties will be handled by a 6-speed constant mesh spur gearbox giving it improved throttle response in the stop and go urban traffic. The 750 gets a café-style speed screen, all-black front fork gaiters and all-black exhaust system.
Bookings for the street 750 will open from March 1 and will be available across all the 13 Harley-Davidson dealerships in India.
|Engine||Liquid-cooled Revolution X, V-twin|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh spur gear|
|Lean Angle (right/left)||28.5°/28.5°|
|Wheel Size||Front : 100/80-17 Rear: 150/70-15|
|Fuel Capacity||13.1 litre|
Starts Rs 5,17,000
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India