Harley-Davidson Street 750 launched in India at Rs 4.1 lakh
Iconic brand Harley-Davidson has launched its most affordable offering in India, the Street 750, and it's competitively priced at Rs 4.1 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
With this, Harley-Davidson has set the proverbial cat among the pigeons (read: affordable Hyosungs).
Speaking at the launch of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 in India, Anoop Prakash, Harley-Davidson India MD, said, "We believe the new Street 750 will excite a new segment of urban riders in India who will appreciate the attention to detail and opportunity to experience the Harley-Davidson lifestyle at an accessible price point. We will continue to adopt and invest in strategies that make our products and ownership experience accessible to more enthusiasts and customers in India."
The Street will be powered by the new Revolution X engine, which is liquid-cooled V-twin displacing 750cc and producing 65Nm of max torque at 4000rpm.
Transmission duties will be handled by a 6-speed constant mesh spur gearbox giving it improved throttle response in the stop and go urban traffic. The 750 gets a café-style speed screen, all-black front fork gaiters and all-black exhaust system.
Bookings for the street 750 will open from March 1 and will be available across all the 13 Harley-Davidson dealerships in India.
|Engine||Liquid-cooled Revolution X, V-twin|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh spur gear|
|Lean Angle (right/left)||28.5°/28.5°|
|Wheel Size||Front : 100/80-17 Rear: 150/70-15|
|Fuel Capacity||13.1 litre|
Starts Rs 5,34,000
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block