Harley-Davidson to launch the Street 750 at Auto Expo 2014
Harley-Davidson will launch the Street 750, its first India-made bike, at the 2014 Auto Expo. The bike was recently unveiled here at the India Bike Week 2014.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 will be powered by a V-Twin 749cc liquid cooled engine. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The H-D Street 500 which was unveiled at EICMA 2013
This belt driven motorcycle boasts a single-calliper disc at the front and rear, a 2 into 1 tailpipe and 17 and 15 inch wheels at the front and rear respectively.
Harley had confirmed at the EICMA motor show last year that the Street 750 will be priced at Rs 5 lakh on-road in India. This means that the Street 750 will be the most affordable Harley in the country after its launch.
Dubbed Revolution X, the liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, Harley says, will have the sound characteristics similar to its air-cooled siblings. Harley will manufacture the Street range at its Bawal facility in Haryana and also look at exporting to other Asian markets.
Starts Rs 5,25,000
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased