Harley-Davidson to launch the Street 750 at Auto Expo 2014
Harley-Davidson will launch the Street 750, its first India-made bike, at the 2014 Auto Expo. The bike was recently unveiled here at the India Bike Week 2014.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 will be powered by a V-Twin 749cc liquid cooled engine. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The H-D Street 500 which was unveiled at EICMA 2013
This belt driven motorcycle boasts a single-calliper disc at the front and rear, a 2 into 1 tailpipe and 17 and 15 inch wheels at the front and rear respectively.
Harley had confirmed at the EICMA motor show last year that the Street 750 will be priced at Rs 5 lakh on-road in India. This means that the Street 750 will be the most affordable Harley in the country after its launch.
Dubbed Revolution X, the liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, Harley says, will have the sound characteristics similar to its air-cooled siblings. Harley will manufacture the Street range at its Bawal facility in Haryana and also look at exporting to other Asian markets.
Starts Rs 5,25,000
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907