Harley-Davidson to launch the Street 750 at Auto Expo 2014
Harley-Davidson will launch the Street 750, its first India-made bike, at the 2014 Auto Expo. The bike was recently unveiled here at the India Bike Week 2014.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 will be powered by a V-Twin 749cc liquid cooled engine. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The H-D Street 500 which was unveiled at EICMA 2013
This belt driven motorcycle boasts a single-calliper disc at the front and rear, a 2 into 1 tailpipe and 17 and 15 inch wheels at the front and rear respectively.
Harley had confirmed at the EICMA motor show last year that the Street 750 will be priced at Rs 5 lakh on-road in India. This means that the Street 750 will be the most affordable Harley in the country after its launch.
Dubbed Revolution X, the liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, Harley says, will have the sound characteristics similar to its air-cooled siblings. Harley will manufacture the Street range at its Bawal facility in Haryana and also look at exporting to other Asian markets.
Starts Rs 5,31,000
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900