Harley-Davidson to launch the Street 750 at Auto Expo 2014
Harley-Davidson will launch the Street 750, its first India-made bike, at the 2014 Auto Expo. The bike was recently unveiled here at the India Bike Week 2014.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 will be powered by a V-Twin 749cc liquid cooled engine. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The H-D Street 500 which was unveiled at EICMA 2013
This belt driven motorcycle boasts a single-calliper disc at the front and rear, a 2 into 1 tailpipe and 17 and 15 inch wheels at the front and rear respectively.
Harley had confirmed at the EICMA motor show last year that the Street 750 will be priced at Rs 5 lakh on-road in India. This means that the Street 750 will be the most affordable Harley in the country after its launch.
Dubbed Revolution X, the liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, Harley says, will have the sound characteristics similar to its air-cooled siblings. Harley will manufacture the Street range at its Bawal facility in Haryana and also look at exporting to other Asian markets.
Starts Rs 5,31,000
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055