Harley-Davidson unveils CVO Pro Street Breakout and Low Rider S
While India is waiting for the launch of some new Harleys that should happen in the next few days, two all new motorcycles have made an appearance at the X Games in Aspen.
The first motorcycle is the new Harley-Davidson CVO Pro Street Breakout. It is essentially what happens when an H-D Breakout gets sent to Harley's Custom Vehicle Operations to become a limited run special edition motorcycle. At its heart is a Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam 110B engine instead of the 103B that runs in the regular Breakout. It also gets the Screamin' Eagle Heavy Breather Elite air intake kit. The drag-bike ergonomics remain while a lot of styling changes have been applied. It gets a shiny new custom paint job with some very slick, hand-applied gold stickering, new shiny custom wheels and a new headlight shroud.
The 2016 Harley-Davidson CVO Pro Street Breakout
The second motorcycle is the new Harley-Davidson Low Rider S. It is a new addition to Harley's Dyna family and is also the first non-CVO motorcycle to get the Screamin' Eagle Twin-Cam 110 engine that puts out a claimed 156Nm of peak torque. The bike gets a little cowling around the headlight with drag style handlebars and chopped down fenders. The entire bike is finished in different kinds of blacks matte, glossy and satin. The only non-black part of the bike are the matte gold custom wheels. The Low Rider S gets nitrogen charged shock absorbers at the rear and a Premium Ride fork up front. It also gets electronic throttle control and, as a result, cruise control as well.
The 2016 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S
Here are some more images:
2016 H-D CVO Pro Street Breakout
2016 H-D Low Rider S
Starts Rs 16,70,000
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased