Harley-Davidson unveils CVO Pro Street Breakout and Low Rider S
While India is waiting for the launch of some new Harleys that should happen in the next few days, two all new motorcycles have made an appearance at the X Games in Aspen.
The first motorcycle is the new Harley-Davidson CVO Pro Street Breakout. It is essentially what happens when an H-D Breakout gets sent to Harley's Custom Vehicle Operations to become a limited run special edition motorcycle. At its heart is a Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam 110B engine instead of the 103B that runs in the regular Breakout. It also gets the Screamin' Eagle Heavy Breather Elite air intake kit. The drag-bike ergonomics remain while a lot of styling changes have been applied. It gets a shiny new custom paint job with some very slick, hand-applied gold stickering, new shiny custom wheels and a new headlight shroud.
The 2016 Harley-Davidson CVO Pro Street Breakout
The second motorcycle is the new Harley-Davidson Low Rider S. It is a new addition to Harley's Dyna family and is also the first non-CVO motorcycle to get the Screamin' Eagle Twin-Cam 110 engine that puts out a claimed 156Nm of peak torque. The bike gets a little cowling around the headlight with drag style handlebars and chopped down fenders. The entire bike is finished in different kinds of blacks matte, glossy and satin. The only non-black part of the bike are the matte gold custom wheels. The Low Rider S gets nitrogen charged shock absorbers at the rear and a Premium Ride fork up front. It also gets electronic throttle control and, as a result, cruise control as well.
The 2016 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S
Here are some more images:
2016 H-D CVO Pro Street Breakout
2016 H-D Low Rider S
Starts Rs 16,70,000
Starts Rs 13,69,000
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907