Harley Davidson will be there at the 2012 Auto Expo
Harley Davidson India will be at the 12th edition of the Auto Expo to be held in Delhi. The event which start from January 7 and will continue till January 11, 2012 will see Harley Davidson showcasing their stock as also customized bikes along with the entire range of merchandise, apparel and riding gear. Currently Harley India has a line-up of 15 motorcycles, available through its six authorized show rooms.
There will also be a series of fashion shows showing off the range of MotorClothes and Pink Label clothing apparel that the manufacturer has. Visitors to the Harley stall will also get a chance to interact with Harley's vice president for styling, Ray Drea and manager of industrial design, Frank Savage. The Harley-Davidson India stall at the 2012 Auto Expo will be in hall no. 18, Pragati Maidan.
What to look out for at the Harley stall:
1. XL 1200N Nightster
2. VRSDX Night Rod Special
3. XL 883R Roadster
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today