Harleys new small bikes to be called Street 500 and Street 750
We are just a few hours away from the unveil of the new Harley motorcycles, the Street 500 and 750. Yes that is what the smaller capacity motorcycles from Harley will be called. The American company will be displaying these bikes at the 2013 EICMA Motor Show held in Milan on November 7. One of these bikes (or probably both) were recently spotted testing in India. Both these bikes are expected to be V-twins with liquid cooling. There is also a ripe chance that these may be made in India.
Image of a Harley-Davidson Sportster used as a reference
More juice on both these Harleys will be revealed later today and we will keep you posted about it. In the meantime, follow us on Twitter and Facebook for live updates on EICMA 2013. Here is a link to our previous story analyzing the new bikes.
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia to debut in India in Q2 2021
- NewsKia Motors to launch 7 new EVs by 2027, debut new design language
- NewsProduction-spec Skoda Vision IN to get 1.0-litre TSI motor, 1.5 expected too