Harman introduces JBL Autostage concept in India
Harman in collaboration with Sahil Audio International have announced the launch of a rather unique concept they call Autostage. The idea is that they will provide a complete revamp of the sound system in your car without voiding the warranty. The company has designed specialised speaker brackets that they claim fit into almost every car available in India. The system also comes with a comprehensive plug-and-play wiring system that ensures that there's no need to tamper with the stock wiring, something which is the first cause for voiding a manufacturer warranty. The point of this exercise is that Harman will replace all the speakers in your car as well as add an in-line amplifier which should significantly improve sound quality.
Autostage is available in two versions: Carstage (2,000W peak power) and Sportstage (3,000W peak power). The base setup costs Rs 29,990 and customers even have the option of paying through a one year EMI scheme available through most leading bank branches. The JBL Autostage is available at new car showrooms as well as premium aftermarket dealers.
Team OD | 19 Oct 2018
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?
- NewsMahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
- NewsTata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP to launch in India on October 26
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh