Helpdesk: City over Ciaz?
I currently drive a Toyota Etios in Bangalore and am looking to upgrade to a larger car. My daily commute isn't a lot but I drive once a month to Kochi, a 1,000km drive from Bangalore, and back. Considering claimed fuel efficiency and cost of ownership, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz fits the bill well for me. The Honda City, however, seems to be a more stylish car, quality is better too. Is it true that the running costs are higher in the City compared to the Ciaz?
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is the better diesel car when compared to the Honda City. However, the places change when it comes to the petrol variants. The Honda i-VTEC engine is a lot more refined, powerful and just as efficient as the Ciaz's 1.4-litre K-Series unit. As you said, quality and attention to detail too are better in the City. The Ciaz may score in terms of service costs though and is the more affordable car of the two.
Starts Rs 9.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.09 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020