Helpdesk: Diesel automatic under Rs 15 lakh in India
I'm looking to buy a diesel automatic vehicle in the Rs 10-Rs 15 lakh bracket. The cars I've shortlisted are the Volkswagen Vento DSG, Hyundai Verna 1.6 AT and the Hyundai Creta 1.6 AT. The body style doesn't matter to me but the car has to be driver-oriented with a quality interior. I drive about 70km a day so good fuel efficiency is important too. Which one should I choose? Should I wait till the Auto Expo?
If you're looking at a car that will put a smile on your face every time you drive it, especially enthusiastically, then look no further than the Volkswagen Vento. It is one of the best handling cars in its segment today and offers the powerful 1.5-TDI motor mated to the quick shifting DSG. The Hyundai Verna scores in terms of comfort and a few extra features. The Creta offers the same Verna advantages in an SUV bodystyle so you get car like qualities in a vehicle with good presence and ground clearance. But the Hyundais aren't as involving as the Vento. The automatic transmission isn't as quick shifting either. Since the Auto Expo is just around the corner, we suggest you wait and decide.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition