Helpdesk: Diesel automatic under Rs 15 lakh in India
I'm looking to buy a diesel automatic vehicle in the Rs 10-Rs 15 lakh bracket. The cars I've shortlisted are the Volkswagen Vento DSG, Hyundai Verna 1.6 AT and the Hyundai Creta 1.6 AT. The body style doesn't matter to me but the car has to be driver-oriented with a quality interior. I drive about 70km a day so good fuel efficiency is important too. Which one should I choose? Should I wait till the Auto Expo?
If you're looking at a car that will put a smile on your face every time you drive it, especially enthusiastically, then look no further than the Volkswagen Vento. It is one of the best handling cars in its segment today and offers the powerful 1.5-TDI motor mated to the quick shifting DSG. The Hyundai Verna scores in terms of comfort and a few extra features. The Creta offers the same Verna advantages in an SUV bodystyle so you get car like qualities in a vehicle with good presence and ground clearance. But the Hyundais aren't as involving as the Vento. The automatic transmission isn't as quick shifting either. Since the Auto Expo is just around the corner, we suggest you wait and decide.
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- News2018 Aston Martin Vantage to be launched in India today
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories