Helpdesk: diesel hatch under Rs 9 lakh ?
I have been waiting for quite a while to buy a diesel hatchback. I have finally shortlisted a few cars Honda Jazz, Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Toyota Etios Cross. My budget is Rs 9 lakh and my priorities are longevity, high ground clearance, good fuel efficiency, ride quality and low maintenance.
Of the cars mentioned, we recommend the Honda Jazz or the Hyundai Elite i20. Both cars offer a great set of features and most importantly, a fuel efficient and powerful diesel motor. However, the recently launched Maruti Suzuki Baleno offers a proven diesel motor, long set of first in class features and even matches your priorities.
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
- News2018 Aston Martin Vantage to be launched in India today
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories