Helpdesk: diesel hatch under Rs 9 lakh ?
I have been waiting for quite a while to buy a diesel hatchback. I have finally shortlisted a few cars Honda Jazz, Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Toyota Etios Cross. My budget is Rs 9 lakh and my priorities are longevity, high ground clearance, good fuel efficiency, ride quality and low maintenance.
Of the cars mentioned, we recommend the Honda Jazz or the Hyundai Elite i20. Both cars offer a great set of features and most importantly, a fuel efficient and powerful diesel motor. However, the recently launched Maruti Suzuki Baleno offers a proven diesel motor, long set of first in class features and even matches your priorities.
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3