Helpdesk: Should I buy the Maruti Baleno or Swift Dzire?
I am looking at buying a car for my father and have shortlisted two models, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Maruti Suzuki Baleno. I am not interested in the top variants the VXI and Delta petrol trims fall within my budget. The two cars are from different segments but I think they're both perfect for my father. The car has to be easy to drive in town, return high fuel efficiency and offer good space. Which car should I go for? Will the Baleno production end soon?
While the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Dzire belong to two different segments, we still think a lot of buyers like you are interested in the two cars. In our opinion, the Baleno is far superior car to the Dzire in every aspect. It's a generation newer and offers a lot more standard equipment including safety features like ABS and airbags as standard. Cabin/boot space and comfort are better too. The Baleno Delta is also more affordable than the Dzire VXI (about Rs 20,000 less), so it offers better value too.
For more helpdesk stories, click here
Starts Rs 5.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol