Helpdesk: Should I buy the Maruti Baleno or Swift Dzire?
I am looking at buying a car for my father and have shortlisted two models, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Maruti Suzuki Baleno. I am not interested in the top variants the VXI and Delta petrol trims fall within my budget. The two cars are from different segments but I think they're both perfect for my father. The car has to be easy to drive in town, return high fuel efficiency and offer good space. Which car should I go for? Will the Baleno production end soon?
While the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Dzire belong to two different segments, we still think a lot of buyers like you are interested in the two cars. In our opinion, the Baleno is far superior car to the Dzire in every aspect. It's a generation newer and offers a lot more standard equipment including safety features like ABS and airbags as standard. Cabin/boot space and comfort are better too. The Baleno Delta is also more affordable than the Dzire VXI (about Rs 20,000 less), so it offers better value too.
For more helpdesk stories, click here
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed