Helpdesk: Should I buy the TVS Apache RTR160 or the Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi
I am looking to buy a motorcycle soon. The vehicles I've shortlisted are the TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi. Can you tell me which one of these is the better choice? My priorities are fuel efficiency and engine reliability.
Why are you buying some of the oldest products on the market? We would strongly urge to you look at the Suzuki Gixxer 150, Yamaha FZ v2.0 or the Bajaj Pulsar AS150, all of which are newer. The only advantage of buying these old bikes is that we know that their resale values aren't the best but their service records are good.
For more helpdesk queries, click here
Starts Rs 81,230
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 95,680
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh