Helpdesk: Should I buy the TVS Apache RTR160 or the Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi
I am looking to buy a motorcycle soon. The vehicles I've shortlisted are the TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi. Can you tell me which one of these is the better choice? My priorities are fuel efficiency and engine reliability.
Why are you buying some of the oldest products on the market? We would strongly urge to you look at the Suzuki Gixxer 150, Yamaha FZ v2.0 or the Bajaj Pulsar AS150, all of which are newer. The only advantage of buying these old bikes is that we know that their resale values aren't the best but their service records are good.
For more helpdesk queries, click here
Starts Rs 81,230
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,200
- Review2020 Toyota Vellfire India-spec first drive review
- NewsSharad Sanghi - one of India's leading car collectors is no more
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 GT Pro and Rally Pro first ride review
- NewsJehan Daruvala to compete in FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 as part of Red Bull Junior programme
- NewsMG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India