Hero Duet launched in India at Rs 48,400
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Duet scooter in India at Rs 48,400 for the LX trim and Rs 49,900 for the VX, ex-Bangalore. The launch follows the unveil of the Maestro Edge and the Duet on Sept 29, 2015. The Hero Duet, as of now, is available only at Bangalore.
Hero says that the Duet is built on an all-new chassis and is metal-bodied. The 110cc engine is also new and makes 8.42PS/8.30Nm, with a claimed fuel efficiency of 63.8kmpl. On the features front, Hero has given the Duet scooter an external fuel filler, mobile charging port, boot light, digital analogue meters and also a telescopic front suspension. Other additions on the Hero Duet include tubeless tyres, side stand indicator and Integrated Braking System.
Pawan Munjal, chairman, MD and CEO, Hero MotoCorp, said, "We have now expanded our scooter portfolio with the launch of the new scooter Duet. The Duet and Maestro Edge scooters the first of the products developed by our own in-house R&D team - mark a significant step in Hero's journey. The Maestro Edge has already proved to be a blockbuster since its launch earlier this month. Now with Duet in the market, we are confident of further strengthening our presence in the scooter segment."
For more articles from OVERDRIVE on the new Hero Duet, click here
Starts Rs 49,565
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018