Hero HF Deluxe with i3S launched in India at Rs 49,900
Hero MotoCorp has silently rolled out the HF Deluxe with i3S technology in India at Rs 49,900, ex-Mumbai. The on-road cost is Rs 59,400. The HF Deluxe i3S is the top-spec trim amongst the kick-spoke (Rs 39,897) and the Eco (Rs 48,227) models.
So what's different in the new HF Deluxe i3S? For starters, there are new graphics. The biggest change though is the addition of the i3S technology which helps save fuel by cutting off the engine when in traffic and neutral selected. When the clutch is pulled in, the engine automatically restarts. This helps it achieve greater fuel economy in traffic conditions. While Hero hasn't quoted any claimed economy numbers, expect the motorcycle to return at least 70kmpl in ideal traffic conditions. The engine is the tried-and-tested 97.2cc 8.36PS/8.05Nm sloper and has been upgraded to meet BS-IV standards.
The motorcycle retains the familiar HF Deluxe silhouette and styling. The meters though are a tad different and as is the norm with i3S models, get a blue outline. Similar to the Eco model, this one also gets white alloy wheels. Expect more Hero models in the near future to get i3S tech.
Starts Rs 39,900
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900