Hero HF Deluxe with i3S launched in India at Rs 49,900
Hero MotoCorp has silently rolled out the HF Deluxe with i3S technology in India at Rs 49,900, ex-Mumbai. The on-road cost is Rs 59,400. The HF Deluxe i3S is the top-spec trim amongst the kick-spoke (Rs 39,897) and the Eco (Rs 48,227) models.
So what's different in the new HF Deluxe i3S? For starters, there are new graphics. The biggest change though is the addition of the i3S technology which helps save fuel by cutting off the engine when in traffic and neutral selected. When the clutch is pulled in, the engine automatically restarts. This helps it achieve greater fuel economy in traffic conditions. While Hero hasn't quoted any claimed economy numbers, expect the motorcycle to return at least 70kmpl in ideal traffic conditions. The engine is the tried-and-tested 97.2cc 8.36PS/8.05Nm sloper and has been upgraded to meet BS-IV standards.
The motorcycle retains the familiar HF Deluxe silhouette and styling. The meters though are a tad different and as is the norm with i3S models, get a blue outline. Similar to the Eco model, this one also gets white alloy wheels. Expect more Hero models in the near future to get i3S tech.
Starts Rs 42,832
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh