Hero HF Deluxe with i3S launched in India at Rs 49,900
Hero MotoCorp has silently rolled out the HF Deluxe with i3S technology in India at Rs 49,900, ex-Mumbai. The on-road cost is Rs 59,400. The HF Deluxe i3S is the top-spec trim amongst the kick-spoke (Rs 39,897) and the Eco (Rs 48,227) models.
So what's different in the new HF Deluxe i3S? For starters, there are new graphics. The biggest change though is the addition of the i3S technology which helps save fuel by cutting off the engine when in traffic and neutral selected. When the clutch is pulled in, the engine automatically restarts. This helps it achieve greater fuel economy in traffic conditions. While Hero hasn't quoted any claimed economy numbers, expect the motorcycle to return at least 70kmpl in ideal traffic conditions. The engine is the tried-and-tested 97.2cc 8.36PS/8.05Nm sloper and has been upgraded to meet BS-IV standards.
The motorcycle retains the familiar HF Deluxe silhouette and styling. The meters though are a tad different and as is the norm with i3S models, get a blue outline. Similar to the Eco model, this one also gets white alloy wheels. Expect more Hero models in the near future to get i3S tech.
Starts Rs 42,832
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa