Hero HX250R image gallery
Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the all-new 249cc HX250R along with four more products in India. The motorcycle 31PS 4-stroke, single cylinder DOHC liquid-cooled engine and will be a straight competitor to the Honda CBR250.
The four other products unveiled by Hero are Hero Leap (hybrid) and Dash scooters, Hero Xtreme motorcycle and a diesel bike concept called RNT. While you can click here to read all you need to know about the HX250R, here are some images of the all-new motorcycle.
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh