Hero HX250R image gallery
Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the all-new 249cc HX250R along with four more products in India. The motorcycle 31PS 4-stroke, single cylinder DOHC liquid-cooled engine and will be a straight competitor to the Honda CBR250.
The four other products unveiled by Hero are Hero Leap (hybrid) and Dash scooters, Hero Xtreme motorcycle and a diesel bike concept called RNT. While you can click here to read all you need to know about the HX250R, here are some images of the all-new motorcycle.
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh