Hero HX250R image gallery
Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the all-new 249cc HX250R along with four more products in India. The motorcycle 31PS 4-stroke, single cylinder DOHC liquid-cooled engine and will be a straight competitor to the Honda CBR250.
The four other products unveiled by Hero are Hero Leap (hybrid) and Dash scooters, Hero Xtreme motorcycle and a diesel bike concept called RNT. While you can click here to read all you need to know about the HX250R, here are some images of the all-new motorcycle.
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?