Hero HX250R image gallery
Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the all-new 249cc HX250R along with four more products in India. The motorcycle 31PS 4-stroke, single cylinder DOHC liquid-cooled engine and will be a straight competitor to the Honda CBR250.
The four other products unveiled by Hero are Hero Leap (hybrid) and Dash scooters, Hero Xtreme motorcycle and a diesel bike concept called RNT. While you can click here to read all you need to know about the HX250R, here are some images of the all-new motorcycle.
- OpinionIs the Government of India unfair to the auto industry?
- News2020 Mahindra Thar to be launched on October 2, 2020
- NewsMercedes-Benz EQC electric SUV to be launched in India on October 8
- NewsKTM RC series gets new colours, prices remain unchanged
- NewsSuzuki V-Strom 160 adventure motorcycle in works?