Hero Moto Corp presents 80 Duet scooters to woman police officers in Bhopal
Hero MotoCorp has presented 80 Hero Duet scooters to the woman police officers in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The Duets were handed over as part of the company's CSR initiative called Maitri.
Speaking at the handover ceremony, Vijay Sethi, Chief Information Officer, CSR, Hero MotoCorp said that as the market leader and a responsible corporate citizen, Hero MotoCorp has always been committed to bringing effective societal enhancements across the country. He also adds that one of the key programs recently has been partnering with state police departments and empowering the women police officers with mobility. The extension of this program in Madhya Pradesh is a reaffirmation of Hero MotoCorp's commitment.
The Hero Duets that were given to the Bhopal police have been kitted out with everything that a patrolling officer might need. This includes sirens, flash lights and public address systems.
Besides Madhya Pradesh, Hero MotoCorp has also presented scooters to police departments in Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh, Telengana, Haryana and Uttarakhand. So far, Hero MotoCorp has collectively handed over 500 scooters to the police departments in these states.
Starts Rs 47,545
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019