Hero MotoCorp announces 5 year warranty on all its 2-wheelers in India
Hero MotoCorp has announced a five-year warranty on all it's 2-wheelers in India. While the warranty program for scooters is for 5 years/50,000km, the cover for motorcycles is 5 years/70,000km whichever is earlier. While it may be a first of sorts for the two-wheeler market that a manufacturer is offering 5 year warranty on its entire product portfolio, this is not the first time we have seen such on a motorcycle. A few years back, TVS had rolled out an advertisement with the offer of a 5-year warranty on the Star City range.
Anil Dua, Sr. vice president (marketing & sales), Hero MotoCorp said, "Staying true to our splendid legacy, all Hero two-wheelers will now have a 5-year warranty. Hero MotoCorp is the first manufacturer in the country to offer this benefit. It is in tradition of Hero MotoCorp having always led the way in customer service. This announcement is also an expression of our confidence in the unparalleled quality of our products, backed by strong R&D and excellent manufacturing capabilities."
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900