Hero Motocorp announces special benefits for its customers in Kerala
In a step towards assisting in the rehabilitation efforts in flood-affected Kerala, Hero Motocorp today announced a number of special benefits for its customers in the state.
The company is offering free check-up and repairs for its two-wheelers in the state. Customers can also avail of a 30% discount on the purchase of genuine Hero spare parts. This benefit will be made available across all Hero MotoCorp dealerships and authorised service centres in the state from August 28 to September 9.
Additionally, the country's largest two-wheeler maker has also contributed Rs 1 Crore to the Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund. The Company has also provided relief material consisting
like food items, tents, medicines, water filters, blankets, hygiene kits, kitchen sets etc. to relief camps in the state.
In other measures to support the ongoing rehabilitation drive in the state, Hero Motocorp is also working with the authorities to repair schools in the state and organise school uniforms and bags for the students.
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019