Hero Motocorp announces special benefits for its customers in Kerala
In a step towards assisting in the rehabilitation efforts in flood-affected Kerala, Hero Motocorp today announced a number of special benefits for its customers in the state.
The company is offering free check-up and repairs for its two-wheelers in the state. Customers can also avail of a 30% discount on the purchase of genuine Hero spare parts. This benefit will be made available across all Hero MotoCorp dealerships and authorised service centres in the state from August 28 to September 9.
Additionally, the country's largest two-wheeler maker has also contributed Rs 1 Crore to the Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund. The Company has also provided relief material consisting
like food items, tents, medicines, water filters, blankets, hygiene kits, kitchen sets etc. to relief camps in the state.
In other measures to support the ongoing rehabilitation drive in the state, Hero Motocorp is also working with the authorities to repair schools in the state and organise school uniforms and bags for the students.
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019