Hero Motocorp announces special benefits for its customers in Kerala
In a step towards assisting in the rehabilitation efforts in flood-affected Kerala, Hero Motocorp today announced a number of special benefits for its customers in the state.
The company is offering free check-up and repairs for its two-wheelers in the state. Customers can also avail of a 30% discount on the purchase of genuine Hero spare parts. This benefit will be made available across all Hero MotoCorp dealerships and authorised service centres in the state from August 28 to September 9.
Additionally, the country's largest two-wheeler maker has also contributed Rs 1 Crore to the Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund. The Company has also provided relief material consisting
like food items, tents, medicines, water filters, blankets, hygiene kits, kitchen sets etc. to relief camps in the state.
In other measures to support the ongoing rehabilitation drive in the state, Hero Motocorp is also working with the authorities to repair schools in the state and organise school uniforms and bags for the students.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far